ROTARY executes its activity that way to protect its own employees, the health and safety of those people who are in the scope of the work and other persons who work on the Company’s field and location. The Company pursues to reduce the environmental loading and the environmental risk or liquidate totally the occurred damages.
The ROTARY’s management is in aware of that:
- The work circumstances do not danger the health and safety of their employees.
- The accidents can be prevented.
- The harmful effect on the environment and third party can be minimal.
- The health, safety and environment protection have similar importance as the business objectives.
- The managers and the employees are responsible for the health, safety and environment protection.
- The safety activity is more effective and profitable than the dangerous activity.
- The integration of safety is essential in all activity.
ROTARY during its activity follows the HSE trend of the international oil and gas industry and it meets the law requirements of the given country in case of domestic and international works, too.
Integrated Management System
Our aim is to reach the professional development, the economical and rational exploitation of human and technological resources, the optimal energy consumption, the environmental and health protection, the enhancement of energy performance in co-operation with our employees, suppliers and contractors.
- Quality management – ISO 9001:2015
- Occupational health and safety – ISO 45001:2018
- Environmental management – ISO 14001:2015
- Energy management – ISO 50001:2018
Health and Safety
- Life Saving Rules
- STOP Card system
- STOP Work authority
- Permit to Work System
- Dropped Object
- Red Zone system
- Job Safety Analyses (JSA)
- Contractors and Visitors
- Management of change
- Lock out / Tag out (LOTO)
- Sustainable development has been defined as development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- For sustainable development to be achieved, it is crucial to harmonize three core elements: economic growth, social inclusion and environmental protection. These elements are interconnected and all are crucial for the well-being of individuals and societies.
- ROTARY determines annually Sustainable Development plan year by year. It contains detailed tasks for economic growth, social inclusion and environmental protection as well.
Ministry of National Economy announced a competition within the framework of „Collaboration for Workplace Safety” National program. ROTARY submitted the competition material in connection with the ROTARY training system.
According to the professional jury (OHS Experts) decision single the ROTARY got the National „Safe Workplace” award in 2018.
ROTARY is the member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC).