Which personal information do we process and how do we get it?
We primarily process personal information collected within the scope of a contractual relationship, such as name, surname, personal identification number, address and so on. However, we also collect information from public sources (Court Registry, Financial Agency-FINA) and information legitimately shared with us by other companies in the Crosco Group, other contractual partners or third parties when necessary for the performance of our business activities even when their collection is not associated with a specific contractual or business relationship.
Are you under obligation to share your personal information with us?
You are not under obligation to do so. However, keep in mind that in some cases, should you refuse to provide the requested information, ROTARY will not be able to enter into a contractual relationship with you or fulfil its legal or contractual obligations.
Data storage period
ROTARY will only store your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil its legal or contractual obligation or legitimate interest, except in case your personal information is processed based on consent, when processing ceases at the moment that you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending your request to:
– the email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or the address ROTARY Drilling Company Limited, H-8800 Nagykanizsa, Erzsébet tér 22., attn. Personal Information Protection Officer
We would like to underline that withdrawing your consent has no effect on the legality of information processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
When your personal information is no longer needed for the fulfilment of above purposes, it will be destroyed, except in cases when continued storage is required by law.
Who is the recipient of your personal information?
ROTARY is under obligation to protect your personal information and will not disclose or make it available to third parties without your express consent, except:
- to service providers we hire as data processors for tasks related to the execution of contracts to which you are a party (such as accounting services)
- to the authorities for purposes of activities from their scope (Tax Administration, Ministry of the Interior)
- when the information is requested by a court of law, relevant state attorney’s office, or other authorities in equivalent legal proceedings
- when ROTARY is obligated under the law to disclose the information.
What are your rights with respect to the processing of personal information?
Depending on the legal basis for processing, you may have the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal information relating to you, which means that you have the right to be informed about the scope of collected information, purpose of processing, category of personal information that is processed, recipients that the information is delivered to, and the period of storage
- Right to have incorrect personal information rectified and incomplete personal information amended, in which case we are under obligation to fulfil your request without unnecessary delay
- Right to object to the processing of personal information in case it is processed based on ROTARY’s legitimate interest
- Right to request deletion of information in cases when the purpose of processing has been fulfilled, when you have withdrawn your consent as the only basis for processing, when your privacy protection interest outweighs ROTARY’s legitimate interest in processing, when it is required for purposes of compliance with legal requirements that ROTARY is subject to, and in cases of any illegal processing. The right to have the information deleted is not an absolute right and does not apply, for instance, in cases when processing is necessary to exercise the right to the freedom of information and expression, compliance with legal requirements that ROTARY is subject to, establishment, realisation or defence of legal requests, and so on.
- Right to restrict the processing of information, for instance, in cases when you have disputed the accuracy of the information, for as long as it takes to verify its accuracy
- Right to transfer the information to another Data Controller if the processing is based on consent or execution of a contract to which you are a party, or if the processing is performed automatically and it would be technically feasible
- Right to submit an objection to a national supervisory authority
Requesting access to personal information pertaining to you or requesting the rectification of your personal information
If you want access to your personal information or if you believe that irregularities occurred in the processing of personal information, please contact our Personal Information Protection Officer.
Objecting to the processing of personal information
If you believe that ROTARY has no legal grounds to process your personal information, you can submit an objection to the Personal Information Protection Officer at any time.
In this case, we will no longer process your personal information and we will not be able to provide our services to you or be in a business relationship with you.