Tubular handling services
Rotary tubular handling services provide handling tools and services to support drilling and completion operations at all stages of well construction. Offering an integrated package of total tubular services management, we provide tubular handling, preparation, inspection and wellsite installation services. With conventional equipment used for the installation of tubing and casing, we offer a suite of products and services for improving rig floor operations by reducing personnel exposure, increasing operational efficiency and improving safety. We offer computerized torque monitoring and testing services to ensure the integrity of tubular connection makeup.
- Hydraulic Power Tongs are available for running wide range of tubing (2 3/8 – 3 ½) and casing (18 ⅝”, 13 ⅜”, 9 ⅝”, 7”, 5”, 5 ½” and 4 ½” ) strings.
- Diesel-power units are available to provide a reliable power source for a wide range of hydraulic requirements.
- Computerized torque monitoring units
Tubular handling service
- Casing and tubing running and recovery
- Chrome running and handling
- Tubular handling equipment
- Torque turn computer service
- Bucking unit make up range 2 ⅜” – 13 ⅜”