Declaration for safeguaring health, safety and environment protection
It is a firm conviction of the ROTARY Drilling Joint-stock Company (hereinafter referred to as: company) that its objectives can be attained only by the maximum preservation of the health and safety of the employees of the company and of other persons found in economic relationship with the company and by the optimum protection of the environment concerned. Therefore, the company – as an independent contractor – wishes to perform its work with due care, practice and circumspection that the life and physical integrity of its employees and alien persons should not be jeopardized during the performance of work, moreover the devices, the equipment and the environment should not suffer any damage. It is in this interest that the company has established the guidelines for health, safety and environment protection (EBK).
The company makes its employees and other persons found in contractual relationship with it realize the guidelines of the EBK, because the safe work performance and the protection of the environment lie not only in the interest, but also under the obligation of all the persons involved. The company – as a contractor – shall be responsible for the sake of health, safety and environment protection for:
- the safe organization of the management of works,
- the security of its personnel at the workplace,
- checking the health, safety and environment protection conditions during the execution of the works,
- training the personnel in the interest of the safe performance of works,
- the operation, continuous safety and regular inspection of the devices and machines of work performance,
- the medical attendance and the preservation of the health of the employees – going beyond the regular health instruction – for the retention of the health of the employees of the company,
- the implementation of the safety guidelines, expectations and objectives required by the customers found in contractual relationship with the company,
- the observation of laws, statutory provisions and other regulations concerning health, safety and environment protection.
The company makes all the participants of the work performed by it familiarized with the guidelines of the EBK, asks its customers and requires other participants to observe them. The company shall, as needed, review, modify and update the guidelines of the EBK and shall let all those interested know immediately the modifications.
The company will implement the guidelines of the EBK in all organizational units with the help of the EBKM Department and in the operative plants by way of the departments.